Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld Series 2

Can I watch series 2 on now tv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yes, episode 1 is available now, and each new episode will be available on demand each Monday following from the live showing, which is on at 2am on Sky Atlantic. 

The show will be shown again at 9pm on Mondays too, if you prefer not to watch On Demand. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes episode 1 is available now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yes, episode 1 is available now, and each new episode will be available on demand each Monday following from the live showing, which is on at 2am on Sky Atlantic. 

The show will be shown again at 9pm on Mondays too, if you prefer not to watch On Demand. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where’s this gone? Not showing on my entertainment pass anymore?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Unfortunately Westworld S2 was on catch-up and the episodes have now expired and left the service. You'd need to wait for it to be added as a boxset sometime in the future, altho NOW TV have no confirmed date for this yet. 

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any word on this returning? I'm very used to Netflix and Amazon now where content actually stays on the service long enough to watch it. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put incredibly short time limits on things was clearly a lawyer who never watches TV. 

Come on Now TV, pull your finger out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, why is season 1 still avaliable to watch and season 2 isnt? can you please make it avaliable 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree. I took advantage of the half price offer for two months for  the Entertainment and Movies pass and find there is no Westworld series 2 box set. That was the main reason I took the offer. Won’t be doing that again, shame on you Sky/Now TV.