cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld Series 2 expiry

Hi

I am currently watching Westworld series 2 with two episodes left. 

It is listed to expire July 25. Would this be midnight on the actual date or midnight July 24 or something else? I don’t want to miss  the final ep!

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User They expire tonight. You should now see the hourly countdown on your devices - it actually gives the expiry time as 1am (probably an issue with BST) but it's usually midnight so to be on the safe side I would try and watch them as soon as you can tonight. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ugh. I had to google to find out it's gone. Why?! And why doesn't NowTV email you to tell you that it's going. This is a terrible service - the website is bad, the app (why?) is really annoying, and it crashes/stops constantly. No Westworld is the last straw - off to cancel my  membership.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lack of information when you try to watch nothing to say it's expired. Westworld taken off to quickly. Off to cancel membership 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I’m on a rolling sub that just renewed. I only pay for Westworld, went to catch my last 3 tonight. Gone!

I’ll be demanding my money back and cancelling the sub. Think it’s available on GoogleTV, they can have my money.