cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld Season 3 Episode 5 problem

There is a small bit of dialogue missing in Westworld Season 3 Episode 5, "Genre", 30 minutes and 30 seconds in. A character says "Take your friend here" and then there is a glitch and another character says "What about me". Something is missing and I want to know what it is. I am watching on a Windows 10 PC using the NOW TV Player. I am certain that the issue is nothing to do with my connection or playback device. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

"Take your friend here. He'll be lucky if he ends up dead in a ditch."

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I tried on Mobile and Laptop. 

I can see what you mean about the Window player issue while my mobile plays the full subtitles. 

Also, there maybe different between devices?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both for the replys. I'm not going to "Accept" either answer though because the glitch still exists. So I don't think this question should be closed.

I will add that subtitles perform very badly on the Now TV Player. There is a lot of missing dialogue and, when I skip forward or back on the timeline, they can get jumbled up.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User your original post didn't mention subtitles. I thought you meant there was a glitch in the audio.

There are consistent issues with subtitles on now TV and threads going back a year or more

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Subtitles-closed-captions-not-working-properly/td-p/508742

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't mention subtitles in my original post because I wasn't talking about subtitles. I was just adding an extra complaint. To be clear, the glitch skips audio, video and subtitles.

Thank you for the link though, it shows how unlikely it is that this issue will be fixed.