cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Westworld Missing

So when I search for westworld in the search bar it appears, but when clicking it it says that this content is no longer available.

Now I got NowTV just for this as it is well known to be the only place to watch westworld (legally) in the UK.

Has anyone else had this issue or any workaround?

6 REPLIES 6
Saint1976
Elite 3

Many shows are broadcast under licence and will have an expiry date (clearly highlighted in orange next to the season/episode). You'll notice that seasons 1 and 2 expire today.

It may return at a later date but to get close to a definitive answer you're better off tweeting or emailing now TV.

If you can't wait then you can purchase individual episodes for £1.99 on Google Play Movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched series 1 and 2. Started watching series 3 episode 1 few days ago and suddenly yesterday the following the whole series 3 has disappeared. I can still see series 1 and 2.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

REALLY ANNOYED 

Have been looking forward to seeing it. Thank goodness I got Amazon Prime. This is definitely a serious no no for NowTv.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Amazon has it for free?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB What am I missing? Amazon Prime Video has season 3 for £17.99.

I was part-way through the season and fell behind. Now the episodes are no longer available, which is a little bit annoying.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The question mark expressed my scepticism.

You aren’t missing anything (except Westworld, maybe) 😛

You can’t afford to fall too far behind with the current series of anything, as it is only there for 30 days -sometimes episode by episode, or sometimes they all last until 30 days after the final episode airs. Rights issues 😢

But season 3 will no doubt be back for longer, once season 4 is in the offing.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.