cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

West Wing

I see sky Atlantic is now back to showing s1 of the west wing. Why can I not get this on catch up? Its always being shown, so why is it not available via box sets? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you don't get the usual 30day catch-up on repeated episodes of older shows, that only occurs when things are brand new......if Now TV had older seasons of the show as boxsets (which is a different set of rights) then you could watch at your leisure that way, but I'm guessing Now TV don't currently have those boxset rights at this time for this show?????  Meaning you need to watch live to catch this show on Now TV.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you don't get the usual 30day catch-up on repeated episodes of older shows, that only occurs when things are brand new......if Now TV had older seasons of the show as boxsets (which is a different set of rights) then you could watch at your leisure that way, but I'm guessing Now TV don't currently have those boxset rights at this time for this show?????  Meaning you need to watch live to catch this show on Now TV.