cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist gone!

Anyone else having the same issue as me and can offer a solution of me please.

I recently updated the app and since then having gone in, my whole watchlist is gone - totally gone!

There was many things I was in the middle of watching (series’s and films), that I don’t know where I was up to, but the watchlist did, and many films and shows I’d saved for future watching etc, but now it has all gone. I had so much in there that I’d had to go through it last time and delete some bits because it was full! This is causing serious stress and panic!

I desperately need my watchlist back!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Anyone know what I can do to get my list back?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using to watch Now TV? Are you able to delete and reinstall the app? 

Have you tried to set the device back to factory settings? 

If you have tried both of these then head onto live chat and report the fault with Now TV staff.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively you can send an email to customer support, address is in the below picture.

1354636B-2908-48EF-86C5-AAA0EDF7209F.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Geluk
Expert 2

Some sort of system fault, which hopefully will get sorted.

I too have lost on Samsung App, Fire tablet + NOW TV Stick.

Continue Watching is still there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your advice. 
I did actually try to contact NowTV before resorting to the forums, because when going to contact us, the options available don’t match in anyway to my problem and I couldn’t find any other way to get access to help!

I'm using an iPad for watching and using the app, I was also watching on TV through a NowTV box, but for some reason it isn’t working at present because it (the tv) keeps saying it can’t access the internet and I haven’t bothered resetting it yet, since the iPad was just fine! 

I haven’t deleted and reinstalled the app, because I’m scared! Will this not totally lose everything?

Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The watchlist is linked to your account, not the device itself. So even if you logged into another device completely assuming that device is working the watchlist and continue watching will be there.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help