cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist and Continued Watching Cleared

I had about 10 shows on my watchlist and 1 show on my continued watching. I logged on today and both have been completely wiped out. The show I was watching has no orange line on the bottom of the thumbnail of any episodes despite last watching it yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?

19 REPLIES 19
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

From a Druid? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Haha! Maybe they decided to hit the reset button on everyone's account. Which is fine if your going to introduce profiles and that's exactly what Discovery+ did. 

Still over a week and this issue hasn't been resolved I find it rather concerning!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
bunkhouse
Advocate

Same here. Continue watching and watchlist gone on now TV box and from my online account. Right after I couldn't login, changed my password and had an email to say they are now using email address to login instead of username. But when I logged out & in on my box it still shows my username instead of my email.

We are watching multiple shows & have a tonne on our watchlist.

If they're going to charge more for the same content they gave to deliver the same service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Yes, I've had the same problem, also from yesterday (19 Feb), both Watchlist & Continue Watching cleared when accessing my account via my NowTV stick, or my laptop. However, everything is still fully intact on my mobile app, including which episodes I've watched! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks to others, who had the same issue as me.

I did reinstate a few shows, but it now looks like the shows have been restored.

App suggests I may have to watch them again, very quickly lol.

Agree, that extra profiles is long overdue. Why provide incentives to get multiple users, but not allow them to have their own profile.

I am still waiting for announcements on Paramount Plus & Yellowstone - why should I have to Google this myself, to find it's coming in the summer. I see the first series is now being repeated on 5USA.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Giving us profiles would make a large number of people including myself very happy. 

As for Paramount+ launch, it felt like a slap in the face for it to be delayed til “summer”. Although if it helps them regain their Showtime and other content easier for a bigger library then fair enough. 

Signing up to Australia or Canada version of Paramount+ is dead easy and something I did last year. Just want it to launch here so I help towards UK numbers.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine also disappeared - my continue watching is beginning to repoplulate from yesterday but not my watchlist. I watch online through a browser on laptop & through a roku box, both have gone. I had about 30 shows on the watchlist, movies & shows etc, theres no way i can be bothered to search for them all again. 

They are taking the mick, first they start subjecting us to adverts & then make us pay to watch adfree - not ok, & now this. Once this latest season of Greys is over i am ditching now, its too much trouble

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cleared for me yesterday. Pain and navigation with my TV is not intuitive on Now TV app. Think I will switch to other service especially as a few months off special prices ending for HD boost, which should be included, as bad enough having Now show ads for stuff I have seen or would never want to see without paying for product ads that I am not interested in, find annoying and intrusive.

Emmak81
Advocate

I've had an issue with my mobile app of NowTV today. It showed 4 programmes I hadn't watched. I changed my password and now it says I have started watching Bullet Train. Lost all other programmes. Gladly not many.

I also have a dongle that goes into my hdmi separator for my tv and it also cleared the programmes I had off that too. 

Another feature has stopped working on my phone app of NowTV. Where you select your programme it doesn't come up on the Continue Watching bit. It's like I never watched it. Strange.

I hope the problem will be resolved as it seems to be an issue with several other subscribers.

It's also bugging me that I can't see the full date on posts. It chops it off on my phone. I tried going to my settings and minimising the smallest font size etc, to no avail.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Emmak81 

Have a read of this thread in the link below created today, where NOW are aware of the problem with regards to random content on peoples Continue Watching & Watchlist.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Someone-else-is-using-my-account/m-p/... 

Hopefully it will get fixed soon.