cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist and Continued Watching Cleared

I had about 10 shows on my watchlist and 1 show on my continued watching. I logged on today and both have been completely wiped out. The show I was watching has no orange line on the bottom of the thumbnail of any episodes despite last watching it yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?

19 REPLIES 19
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s a known fault which has started on other devices from Monday. Staff are aware of the issue.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Annoying bug, isn’t it.
I lost the lists on both Now Smart boxes (one with, one without Freeview), my Now stick and Amazon Fire Stick. But Both Apple TV and iPad retained the lists. So I (laboriously) copied the watchlist from the iPad to the Amazon Fire stick. After which I found that the Now devices had also repopulated. Only time will tell if they remain populated.

OrionAHI
Mentor

Does anyone know if this is going be fixed and and the lists returned to the state they were before they got cleared?  The watchlist is more important than the keep viewing one!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree with you on that, I had loads of regular programs I watch, some are not on air at the moment but are due to re-start again soon, films I have saved for both myself and hubby to watch together and others just for me that he's not interested in, I only found this problem tonight when I went to check on a film I had saved for viewing tonight but everything was there earlier today, how on earth am I going to remember everything that was in there? it was rather a long list so hope it doesn't take too long to fix and they all re-appear.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , mine went off today, does anyone know if it’s getting resolved, I agree the watchlist is important and my continue watching , both gone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi, have you tried looking in your account via the app, on a mobile? I found all my programmes were still there, on my phone, though they'd all disappeared from my tv stick! So, I just did a search for each programme, on the tv, and saved them to my list. It took a while, but it worked, good luck. 

bunkhouse
Advocate

Yes thanks. Just tried. Installed the mobile app & nothing there. Same with my account when I login to the web site to manage account, nothing there. It says "let's get started". Sob.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, @Anonymous User yes I’ve looked on my iPad and iPhone and the same , no watchlist or continue watching, I’ve added a few manually, I will have a search and try to remember what others I had , frustrating that they are gone but hopefully they will fix any future bugs, otherwise not much point keeping it .

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @bunkhouse 

It's not a change in the service. There is a fault at NOW's end, which they are aware of and trying to get a fix. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help