Not applicable

Watchjng itv hub programmes

Can anyone tell me if lethal weapon is on the itv hub
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not currently showing on my ITV Hub App on my NowTV box.

Where the first episode of season 3 is up via the ITV Hub website and my Youview Box.

Looks like ITV are slow uploading this TV show on the NowTV Roku Platform.

You will need to take this up directly with ITV who provides the content on their App or wait a little longer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not currently showing on my ITV Hub App on my NowTV box.

Where the first episode of season 3 is up via the ITV Hub website and my Youview Box.

Looks like ITV are slow uploading this TV show on the NowTV Roku Platform.

You will need to take this up directly with ITV who provides the content on their App or wait a little longer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that will tell hubby
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems that Lethal Weapon S3 Ep1 is not only missing on the NowTV / Roku Platform, where this show is also missing on the ITV Hub App on my Panasonic Smart TV  😡.

Maybe give it another 24 hours, then give ITV a chase.

Contact details here.

https://www.itv.com/viewerservices

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Thanks for that will tell hubby

“Hub hubbub, hubby” 🙂

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's always been an issue with the ITV hub, it never seems to be able to show lethal weapon on its App, potentially as another streaming service owns the right to stream it. Maybe amazon prime. The way to get around this is to Google the episode your after, but you need to be precise (E.g. enter "Lethal weapon season 3 episode 2 ITV" and it'll bring you up a link to go watch the episodes through the ITV hub, but using ITV.com.