Labels (1)
0 Thanks
7 Replies
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Watching football

@Edensor4 

How are you trying to watch it?

What pass, what sports channel, and on what device?

How does this inability manifest itself - a hang, a freeze, an error message, a message that you need to buy a pass, or what?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
cg1971
Mentor

I can't watch Liverpool either. I hate them.

Edensor4
Advocate

Hi, thanks for responding. Sky sports pass, on a tv. When I selected watch now, I just got an error message.
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Edensor4 

There are four different Sky Sports passes, many models of several makes of TV with the NowTV app, and several hundred possible NowTV error messages.

Can you possibly narrow it down a bit?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Edensor4
Advocate

Hi, I have just had NOW TV installed on a samsung TV for my elderly dad in a building that cannot have a sky dish. I got the sky sports pass, it’s about £40.00 a month. The last time he saw Liverpool was playing he wanted to watch it but we could not access it. I can’t remember the exact message but it was something like something’s gone wrong, try later or go to NOW help. It happened twice, each time with a Liverpool game. 

0 Thanks
Edensor4
Advocate

also meant to say, this doesn’t happen with other matches unless it’s co-incident😬

0 Thanks
Edensor4
Advocate

That should have said coincidental..

is is there any way to see more than the next programme ahead?... pretty restrictive.

thanks for reading

0 Thanks