Not applicable

Watching football

Unable to watch Liverpool game

7 REPLIES 7
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

How are you trying to watch it?

What pass, what sports channel, and on what device?

How does this inability manifest itself - a hang, a freeze, an error message, a message that you need to buy a pass, or what?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for responding. Sky sports pass, on a tv. When I selected watch now, I just got an error message.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There are four different Sky Sports passes, many models of several makes of TV with the NowTV app, and several hundred possible NowTV error messages.

Can you possibly narrow it down a bit?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have just had NOW TV installed on a samsung TV for my elderly dad in a building that cannot have a sky dish. I got the sky sports pass, it’s about £40.00 a month. The last time he saw Liverpool was playing he wanted to watch it but we could not access it. I can’t remember the exact message but it was something like something’s gone wrong, try later or go to NOW help. It happened twice, each time with a Liverpool game. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

also meant to say, this doesn’t happen with other matches unless it’s co-incident😬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That should have said coincidental..

is is there any way to see more than the next programme ahead?... pretty restrictive.

thanks for reading

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't watch Liverpool either. I hate them.