cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching epsiode after episode

Hello,

as a person who uses Netflix, Amazon Prime or Now TV sleep , and cannot go a night without going to sleep with one of these devices, it would be extremely useful to add the tool of automatic next play of a tv show as I find myself every night watching a programme off Netflix and not nowtv as Netflix offers multiple automatic “next play” offerings over a few bours 

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Agreed it would be good to offer this as a toggled option for people to choose or not as suits them. Autoplay is available on the kids pass so it shouldn't be difficult to set this up on the entertainment pass as well. I'll tag @Karl-F the community manager for you and hopefully he can pass your comment on to the powers that be.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @Anonymous User! We'll pass this on to the relevant team.

We're always looking at ways to improve our service so please keep an eye out for any updates in the future.

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
@Karl-F
Was this feature ever added or looked into?
Thanks,
Thonas
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree this needs to happy it’s driving me insane constantly having to click to the next episode

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How?  Just watched Penny Dreadful Series 1 Ep1 but couldn't click to next episode. Is it my browser ? Using Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you for your help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try using the directional down arrows on your keyboard to see if you can watch the next episodes.

I don't use a PC when watching Now TV so i won't be much help when it comes to using the NowTV Player software with an internet browser on their website.