cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

Watch List being trimmed by NOWTV

I'm on S3 of Riviera, but surprisingly find it's been removed from my WATCHLIST.

(Not by me😥 )

Have added back twice, but it's still not listed.

Anyone else having grief tonight, as though I see all my thumbnails, when I

select something to watch I just get a white screen and the rolling circle in the middle; I give up after 5 minutes.

DISAPPOINTING.

11 REPLIES 11
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Geluk 

Yes, I tried to watch the latest episode of The Resident.....same as you colour balls of doom with a white screen. Left it doing that for ages and it will not play. 

Given up on that and moved onto Billions which will play. 

I think that my Watchlist is ok though

This is on Samsung Smart tv app

Geluk
Expert 2

Now watching on my stick; strangely when going to Riviera, it's still not in WATCHLIST, but it gives me an option to REMOVE FROM WATCHLIST.

Go figure!

Sent TWEET to Samsung with my model # and the grief; will update.

Model=  UE55J6300AKXXU

I removed app, then reinstalled; no difference.

UPDATE;

Stick just crashed with "Sorry, something went wrong" 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this issue on the samsung frame using the NowTv app. I can watch previously viewed shows, but nothing new. My watch list has shrunk by at least one show (layout is incorrect) and I get the logo spinning around, but a black screen not white. I've deleted the app and reinstalled with no luck. Samsung updated their software yesterday - is that to blame? Can view shows fine on the iPad, but didn't pay for a big TV so I could watch shows on a little device! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A little more digging has found that any Sky channel is failing to play. I can watch Fox without issue. And my NCIS NO has now vanished from my watch list too. It was available earlier today. Some kind of issue with Sky (have tried One, Atlantic, Comedy, Witness)? 

Geluk
Expert 2

They could do with having a Service Status page so those with grief don't waste time reinstalling/installing the app etc.

Geluk
Expert 2

Just Tried RIVIERA Season 3, Ep 8, and just get white screen; going back to Ep 6 +7, they load. Glitch at NOWTV?

Geluk
Expert 2

Just been on CHAT; response=chat.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-11-14T15-30-18Z.jpg

Geluk
Expert 2

Hope they're working on the manipulation of our WATCHLISTS too!