cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WarriorsFan
Advocate

Warriors (Chinatown)

Can't access Warriors Series 3 (or 2 now). Just see Series 1 E10? Suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@WarriorsFan 

ITYM Warrior? We’ve been watching it with Dec 3 appearing at the top, which we were mindful of.

You could pay £55.97 to stream it all from Apple, and never say Now is expensive again, or you could get the box set on BluRay off eBay (but brand new I think) for £29.99.

Or you could wait for Now to get it back, which might be surprisingly quickly.

But it’s gone for now 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
WarriorsFan
Advocate

Clearly I wasn't as alert as you were! Thanks for your answer.  I'll wait a bit to see what transpires with NOW. Lots of other good stuff on NOW in meantine.

LaurenBunney

Im fuming it’s just gone I was watching then all of a sudden gone there’s only two episodes left on 

Philosophy

Signed up to now yesterday to watch this series. Watched 1 episode and now it’s all gone. Wtf

RoyB
Legend

@Philosophy 

Programmes come and go on Now, in lockstep with how they come (most of them) and go on Sky.

The content isn’t static, especially with first-run series like Warrior Season 3.

I expect it will return in time. I do hope Now haven’t been advertising or promoting it lately, though, since, as above, it’s been carrying the sunset date of Dec 3 for a few weeks now.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.