cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking dead

Have all the walking dead series been removed except the new one ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User and yes, they are not currently available at the moment. You only have 28 days left to watch the episodes that are available (Series 6, Episodes 9-16)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User and yes, they are not currently available at the moment. You only have 28 days left to watch the episodes that are available (Series 6, Episodes 9-16)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea if or when the box sets(or Season 6) will be coming back to Now TV??

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

No news at this moment in time. 

We hope to have these back in the future. 

Please keep an eye out. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://www.nowtv.com/entertainment

I bought the entertainment pass specifically to watch season 6 of the walking dead as advertised today on your website. I have just searched now tv and none of the seasons except season 7 are available. 

I clicked through to the what's on page, then lower down it says most popular shows. First show is the walking dead. The video says season 1-6 box set available. 

Please stop false advertising just to get sign ups. I have a screenshot of it but couldn't paste it from my iPad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the same situation. Just signed up specifically for season 6 of walking dead and it's nowhere to be seen. False advertising is unacceptable. Can anyone from Now TV respond please or I'll be cancelling my subscription immediately?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

In the same situation. Just signed up specifically for season 6 of walking dead and it's nowhere to be seen. False advertising is unacceptable. Can anyone from Now TV respond please or I'll be cancelling my subscription immediately?

Where have you seen season 6 being advertised and when did you sign up to the NOW TV service @Anonymous User?

From what I understand, season 6 has not been available via the 'on-demand' service for at least a month after the (newest) season 7 started...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes please bring back other seasions of walking dead, I decided to sign just as I thought you had all of the seasons. I hope you will get them back in the near future 🙂

Thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If by chance you have Amazon prime series 1-6 all episodes are on there

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Walking Dead Seasons 1 - 5 are free if you are an Amazon Prime member.

With Season 6 you have to pay extra for each episode.