cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking dead season 10 ep 7 missing

Hi can anyone help please.. episode 7 is not showing up at all but it's supposed to be on tonight.. anyone know why?

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was just told within the next 24 hours but felt like it was a brush off as loads of people are asking the same question. This is so crap!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
They said to wait 24 to 48 hours! Crazy! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

proper annoyed me this. i have the same prob. ive rushed home because my daughter watches it with me at 10ish and its not on.   surely it comes on at the most an hour after the first airing..    maybe they havegame of thronesd it and pulled it for a few hours while they fix some timeline or visual error..... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh this SO annoying. Seating over an hour, waiting for new episode and it’s not there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So infuriating... no warning no communication. This is ridiculous. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same issue for me. I was out this evening so couldn't watch live. The Walking Dead is literally the only reason I pay for Now TV (now GoT is finished) so for this service to not be working properly is incredibly frustrating. Hope Now TV can fix this issue or I've a feeling a lot of people will cancel their subscriptions.

Come on Now TV, at least out something on the episodes list to let us know when it will be available.

I'm not happy! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No me neither. This show is the reason I have now tv.  Been waiting since 10pm to watch it. Now midnight and I have to be up at 6am. I look forward all week to it. No message or notification from now tv. Do you think they would respond if we all cancelled 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Who knows... Probably not though. I gather from other posts that it's a
licencing issue - it would have helped if they put something up on the On
Demand page to explain there was an issue!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had a look it's on there now 🙂