cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead

Will NOW be showing back seasons of The Walking Dead at any point?
22 REPLIES 22
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes, they usually add the boxsets of previous seasons a few weeks before the new season starts. Season 8 is starting 23rd October so I'd expect season 7 will be on sometime in September. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for you help. It's a shame the website doesn't show that information. I couldn't find Walking Dead anywhere

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I know when watching some of the live nowtv channels during the commercial breaks that they have been advertising The Walking Dead Seasons 1 to 7 returning in September.

Also, what i tend to do is keep checking the NowTV entertainment blog linked below which is a good source of information, where you can subscribe under the options button for email notifications of new blogs.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/bg-p/blog-entertainment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is The Walking Dead returning to Now Tv? Sure I saw something about the box set coming on in September?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The Walking Dead Boxsets Seasons 1 to 7 are returning back to the NowTV Service sometime in September.

We are still awaiting for the NowTV Team to officially confirm the exact date when in September TWD will be available to watch.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The season 1-7 boxsets will be back on 22nd September. Enjoy! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does anyone know when the walking dead Boxset with be back? I'd like to rewatch season 7 before the season 8 starts in October
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The Walking Dead Boxsets Seasons 1 to 7 will be back on September the 22nd 2017 on the NowTV service Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

The Walking Dead Boxsets Seasons 1 to 7 will be back on September the 22nd 2017 on the NowTV service Smiley Happy

Woop woop, normally I re watch the last season of my favourite shows before the new season. But I think I'm going to binge every season. . Rolled on tomorrow Smiley Happy 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anyone's interested, The Walking Dead season 1-7 boxsets are now available on NOW TV to watch until 21st November.

The new Season 8 starts on 23rd October.