cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead

Will NOW be showing back seasons of The Walking Dead at any point?
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Julie, yes the walking dead boxset 1-7 will be back in september, then the new season comes out in October, it will be streamed with us on Channel FOX 🙂

thanks the nowtv team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi How can I watch Walking Dead season 8 on Now TV?  And can I watch Fear the Walking Dead season 3 on N ow TV?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 8 of The Walking Dead will be available on the NowTV service from the 23rd of October, where i believe Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 will be on the BT TV service (where this show is not available on NowTV)

Also Fear the Walking Dead Season 3A (episodes 1 to 😎 is on Amazon to buy or rent service (not prime).  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have also mentioned Season 3B (episode 9) Fear the Walking Dead Is scheduled to be aired on BT TV around about the 11th of September (not sure about date for Amazon rent or buy service). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya I saw in the ad before the latest GoT ep that were getting the walking dead soon but can anybody tell me when that might be?

I'm up to season 4 n can't wait to watch the rest plus I know my dad will love it once he starts
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Season 8 of 'The Walking Dead' will commence on Monday 23 October 2017 on Fox 😉

Which more often than not means that all of the episodes from the previous seasons will be available either as 'live' streams or as a series 'box set' prior to the new season appearing on the NOW TV service.

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah the boxsets will be back in September altho if you have Amazon Prime (or subscribe to Amazon Instant Video) you might be interested to know S1-6 are up on there at the moment as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will series 7 be back on Now TV? One of the reasons I signed up was to watch The Walking Dead and there are no episodes avialable.

Thanks.