cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead

Does anyone know when The Walking Dead whole box set will be available to watch again on Entertainment? Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 9 episode 1 is scheduled on the 8th of October 2018, so from my previous experience with nowtv, I would expect boxsets of TWD to be added within a couple of weeks before the premier of season 9.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the nowtv content team to see if she as any definite confirmed dates yet when seasons 1 to 8 will be returning on boxsets.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to mention if you subscribe to Amazon Prime or Amazon Video they have also got TWD seasons 1 to 7 on boxsets.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps for your reply. I don't subscribe to them. I only have now tv. It seems to be getting a bit close to the release date of the new season 9 now, and don't think even my binge watching skills will even allow me enough time to cram it all in again before the new season. I hope it is announced soon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D

Would you have any date shown on your spreadsheets about when TWD boxsets 1 to 8 are returning ?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@Tony-D

Would you have any date shown on your spreadsheets about when TWD boxsets 1 to 8 are returning ?

@schnapps @Anonymous User October 1st at the minute but that is subject to change as always 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tony-D

Thanks for that.

I lost touch with how TWD latest season 9 will be shown on your service.

Would it be the first half of the season 9 (up to the studio mid term break) will remain on your service for a couple of months or will it be on the 30day catch up service when the episode is first aired ?

Hopefully, if the first half season of episodes will be on there for a few months it will give @Anonymous User time to catch up and be up to date when the second half of season 9 is broadcated sometime early 2019.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Tony-D

Thanks for that.

I lost touch with how TWD latest season 9 will be shown on your service.

Would it be the first half of the season 9 (studio mid term break) will remain on your service for a couple of months or will be on the 30day catch up service when the episode is first aired ?

Hopefully, if the first half season of episodes will be on there for a few months it will give @Anonymous User time to catch up and be up to date when the second half of season 9 aired early next year.

30 days as far as i'm aware however as there is a midseason break it may need to be put on a more permanent basis.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pls pls keep it on for longer!. I'm only a couple of seasons in!..... I only joined nowtv so I could watch it. But I'm impressed with it so far.  30 days isn't very long for such a popular Tv Series.

Thanks. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use Now TV pretty much solely to Watch TWD, I can't seem to find the first half of season 9 anywhere, I saw the first two then wasn't able  watch anymore until now, or so I had hoped.

Help where has TWD gone 😳