cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead season 9

The Walking Dead episode 5 season 9 seems to be missing, as it's kind of an important episode in the grand scheme of things any chance this could be rectified? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hooba
Scholar 3

You know what? I'm just not going to bother anymore - the forum is littered with posts about missing episodes, and no responses. Sod it - I only subscribe to Now Ents for Walking Dead, GoT, Westworld. I'm going to buy the box sets on Itunes - expensive, but 1080p, 5.1, and all the episodes are available. I have just about been able to stomach the poor quality, but missing episodes is final straw. I'm done with Now Ents, and Movies too. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having this same issue. Looks like it was raised several times since it aired too! Now TV are you going to fix this problem 

Hooba
Scholar 3

Episode 3 has gone AWOL too. Shambles. Seriously, how hard can it be?

Hooba
Scholar 3

You know what? I'm just not going to bother anymore - the forum is littered with posts about missing episodes, and no responses. Sod it - I only subscribe to Now Ents for Walking Dead, GoT, Westworld. I'm going to buy the box sets on Itunes - expensive, but 1080p, 5.1, and all the episodes are available. I have just about been able to stomach the poor quality, but missing episodes is final straw. I'm done with Now Ents, and Movies too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deliberately bought a new pass to watch the Season 9 of The Walking Dead, got to the end of episode 4 and then 5-8 disappeared?! I can watch 9 onwards but whats the point of that...absolute joke. Why???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You know you got problems when you have to actively search the internet for why you can't find certain stuff on nowtv... Stuff that was there recently. 

Now TV is confusing and incoherant. The menus on my stick feel clunky. I always seem to be having itv and BBC crap shoved in my face while the stuff I actually paid for this stick and sub for, seems like a bloody secret how difficult it feels trying to find them sometimes. 

Why episodes are only available for limited times it weird coming from Netflix and prime.