cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pauljn_80
First Poster

Walking Dead season 9

The Walking Dead episode 5 season 9 seems to be missing, as it's kind of an important episode in the grand scheme of things any chance this could be rectified? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hooba
Contributor 2

Re: Walking Dead season 9

You know what? I'm just not going to bother anymore - the forum is littered with posts about missing episodes, and no responses. Sod it - I only subscribe to Now Ents for Walking Dead, GoT, Westworld. I'm going to buy the box sets on Itunes - expensive, but 1080p, 5.1, and all the episodes are available. I have just about been able to stomach the poor quality, but missing episodes is final straw. I'm done with Now Ents, and Movies too. 

4 Replies
Kjd1
First Poster

I’m having this same issue. Looks like it was raised several times since it aired too! Now TV are you going to fix this problem 

Hooba
Contributor 2

Episode 3 has gone AWOL too. Shambles. Seriously, how hard can it be?

Highlighted
Hooba
Contributor 2

You know what? I'm just not going to bother anymore - the forum is littered with posts about missing episodes, and no responses. Sod it - I only subscribe to Now Ents for Walking Dead, GoT, Westworld. I'm going to buy the box sets on Itunes - expensive, but 1080p, 5.1, and all the episodes are available. I have just about been able to stomach the poor quality, but missing episodes is final straw. I'm done with Now Ents, and Movies too. 

VickyLTaylor
First Poster

Deliberately bought a new pass to watch the Season 9 of The Walking Dead, got to the end of episode 4 and then 5-8 disappeared?! I can watch 9 onwards but whats the point of that...absolute joke. Why???