cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead season 9 episode 2

On the walking dead season 9 thread on my now TV app, episode 2 has appeared but saying that it isn't available until the 1st January. Anyone else having this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just ignore the next episode available watch date on the NowTV App for mobile devices at the moment.

Where there is a bug in their system which is happening to a lot of new TV show episodes being added to their catch up service in the next 7 days and for some unknown reason it telling people on their mobile App the 1st of January which is incorrect.

Season 9 Episode 2 is being aired live tonight on Fox at 9pm and it should be on the NowTV catch up service sometime after 10pm.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just ignore the next episode available watch date on the NowTV App for mobile devices at the moment.

Where there is a bug in their system which is happening to a lot of new TV show episodes being added to their catch up service in the next 7 days and for some unknown reason it telling people on their mobile App the 1st of January which is incorrect.

Season 9 Episode 2 is being aired live tonight on Fox at 9pm and it should be on the NowTV catch up service sometime after 10pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't watch it?  The episode One tab doesn't click through... help needed please...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device is giving you the problems, where TWD S9 Ep 2 played fine for me on my nowtv boxes.