cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead past series

Been watching walking dead, last watched last night, was on series 6. Come to watch it tonight and it’s not on there? Has it been removed?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Amazon prime and I can watch S6 on that free of charge as part of the membership. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only signed up for now tv yesterday because it said I could watch it on now tv yesterday. False advertising I wouldn't have signed up other wise so I'm taking this further for false advertising, taking money off people based on lies is illegal. I didn't pay any money because of 14 day free trial but that was a waste and I'm pretty sure there are people that have paid or will pay following the same information I had
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone interested in catching up with The Walking Dead, the good news from the NOW TV team is that S1-7 and the first half of S8 will be available as boxsets on 26th January.

With a bit of dedicated binge-watching should allow people to get up to date before the second half of S8 returns  later in February.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone still interested in watching The Walking Dead, S1-7 and the first half of S8 have been added today as boxsets, available to watch until 27th March. Enjoy!