cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking Dead past series

Been watching walking dead, last watched last night, was on series 6. Come to watch it tonight and it’s not on there? Has it been removed?
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Us too- we were on Season 5 and all seasons have gone apart from season 8.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too where’s it gone?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately S1-6 left NOW TV yesterday as the rights expired so only the current S8 on catch-up is available to watch. When shows have 30 days or less left, you will see a countdown reminder message appear next to the episodes on the website and most apps to warn you. It's worth looking out for these to help you plan your viewing.

I'll tag @Mary-E from the NOW TV Team in case she can give any idea when they will return.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thank you. Bit disappointing. I am watching it on Amazon now as it’s included with prime.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I find out which season/episode I was on?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
How do I find out which season/episode I was on?

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Good question, normally you could look on your My TV> Continue Watching page but now the show has left it will disappear from there as well. You could try sending a message to NOW TV to see if they can check your viewing history but it might just be easier to try and work it out from Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Walking_Dead_episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why would you take seasons 1-7 down? So many people are catching up! Bad form Now TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really disappointed I signed up for now tv because was up to season 6 and virgin removed it so signed up here following link when I searched for where I can watch the rest of the episodes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all, 

Unfortunatley we dont have a return date for S1-7, our rights expired on Tuesday 😞