cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHERE IS THE SOPRANOS?

WHY IS THE SOPRANOS MISSING?

I WAS ENJOYING IT AND I HASVE NO REASON TO KEEP A PASS IF IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR SOME BIZARRE REASON

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is a joke. Save yourself the stress and buy the DVD/Blu Ray.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me wtf

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! Absolutely infuriating. So close to the end of the series, and they have just pulled it with no warning. Grr
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with me - got through to Season 5 and then all of of sudden it says 'watch something else'?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really annoying ! Will not be watching ANYMORE BOX SETS using 'so-called' this service ! Subscription cancelled today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the logic of pulling JUST season 5 and 6 ??????????????

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv haven't pulled the boxsets without notice, and the reasons why there is missing seasons or eposides is that nowtv are having technical problems with their content delivery system at the moment.

More info here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

The nowtv engineers are working through it at the moment, where I know reading the posts on the forums that some TV shows last night was missing, but i have checked them again this afternoon on my nowtv smart box and they are now available. 

Looking at the Sopranos, they haven't got to this TV show yet to upload all the missing episodes back again onto their service, where i am sure they are working hard in the background to sort it out for everybody. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like all seasons and episodes of "The Sopranos" are now back on the nowtv service Smiley Happy