cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very Disappointed in free trial - how can i watch a TV show that doesnt start from the first episode

I just began a 7day trial because a friend advised I could watch a certain TV show.  When I looked for that programme on the site I discover it had episodes, but didnt start from the beginning of the series or even the beginning of the most recent season.  Given that I can only start watching a series from the first episode the content is completely and utterly useless to me.  I find it astonishing that NOW TV has any new customers.  As a potential new customer obviously I havent seen this programme and find it extraordinary that whomever controls this company makes such ridiculous decisions.

Naturally I will not be continuing my trial and will cancel my account.  May be i'll try Netflix, at least they have full programmes begining at episode one of season one and know how to attract new customers.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sorry if you don’t think you are getting your money’s-worth from the free trial.

Programmes come and go according to how long NowTV hold the rights for, and sometimes the early part of a season expires while the later episodes are still within the rights period. So as a new user you are always late to at least a few parties.

It might help if you told us what the TV show is, though; it certainly isn’t Game of Thrones, where we have currently GoT the lot.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i did the mth free my program is a season behind i wana go over to netflix yet trying get myself deleted is proving hard im still bing asked pay even tho asked to cancel movies within the month