cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Veep mystery

So this is a mystery, three or four nights ago , around Feb 7th 2022 here in the UK, all seasons of Veep came up as an option on my Now entertainment package which i have cancelled but can continue to use until March 22nd. So i watched 2 and a half episodes of Veep and when i returned the next day for more it was gone, no trace of it and no evidence Veep had been available on Now for two years. 

So what is going on? , can anyone help? Id love to see all of it and would renew my subscription if so. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @RoyB @Anonymous User @redchiz1 @gavs82008 

In my data shows that Veep was on NOW between Aug 2021 till 05/02/2022. but I do not have any new date for return yet. Will put in wish list. 

I will double check the Chicago Fire and update you all.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
redchiz1
Champion 2

Series do come and go and different providers have rights at different times. NOW indicate when any particular programme/series will stop showing where applicable, but that is only relevant in this case with hindsight of course, not once it has disappeared!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the reply, still wondering how i managed to watch 2 eps of a
series that according to all information I can gather shouldn't have been
available.....
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s possible that the show in question only had a day or so left before expiring. 

As @redchiz1 pointed out content is indicated how long is left before it disappears. See screenshot below of Chicago Fire season 8  due to expire 12 March, but season 9 will remain.

EA6CED4B-87A8-4AE0-AA75-97E7AD9C3044.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

In my data shows that Veep was on NOW between Aug 2021 till 05/02/2022. but I do not have any new date for return yet. Will put in wish list. 

I will double check the Chicago Fire and update you all.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, that tallys with my experience. Be great to get Veep back, i s certainly re subscribe. Loved auccesion and Mare of Easttown but cant find much else that looks good. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Succession that is....

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I got confirmed, Chicago Fire S9 end date of (13/03/2023) is correct.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am also interested in this topic! We subscribed to NOW specifically so we could watch Veep. Got three seasons through and now it is disappeared so we will cancel if it does not return soon! If anyone has any information as to when it will return that would be appreciated. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Did you check on the listings pages for how long it would  available?