cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch live sports

Hello,

I logged in to hoping to watch the F1, but don't have the option to watch sports live. I checked my passes and the F1 pass is still there, but under menu > sports I don't have the "Watch Live" option.

Any idea what could be happening? Can't find an option to contact NowTV directly...

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing the Sports channels.

Could you let us know which device you're using?

Everything looks okay at our end, but we can check into it for you.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of Membership did you buy and what Sky Sports channel have you tried ?

Also what playback devices have you tried and what's the message or error code on screen ?

If you have purchased a Day Sports Pass and it's asking you to buy a Sports Membership on your television screen.

Then try start watching on either a smartphone, tablet or PC, stop the stream and jump back to the NOW App home screen, then jump back to your main device on your television.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can watch on my pc but not on my tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

After watching on the PC and closing the stream, did you then jump back onto your television to check ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you logged into the TV app? 

When you scroll the bottom to see “your account” does this indicate the same login information or not logged in at all?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help