cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch live sports

Hello,

I logged in to hoping to watch the F1, but don't have the option to watch sports live. I checked my passes and the F1 pass is still there, but under menu > sports I don't have the "Watch Live" option.

Any idea what could be happening? Can't find an option to contact NowTV directly...

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing the Sports channels.

Could you let us know which device you're using?

Everything looks okay at our end, but we can check into it for you.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Bit late for you now but if your sports pass is still active you can access the live channels here

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/watch-live

I'm not sure why the live channel guide is no longer showing on the menu though, so I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team and he can pass it on to be checked. 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing the Sports channels.

Could you let us know which device you're using?

Everything looks okay at our end, but we can check into it for you.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your response. I don't know why but I logged in just now and everything's working as it should. Previously the "Play" icon wouldn't show up when I hovered over an item on the site. Must have been a temporary thing.

Thanks again!

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Good to know! If it's on the website, maybe it had held onto a cached version of the page - hopefully a refresh did the trick. 🙂

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi cannot get live play on HP  pc it windows i have compleeted the install check broadband and the dwevice can you help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This picture is rubbish it's not my internet I have had that Checked, if not sorted by tonight I want a refund live chat is not working either 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

funny enouth i have the same laptop and the same problem through the app and on the internet this is really rubbish and now im really thinking of adding skysports to my virgin media instead of this nowtv business i hope we will have a reply from now tv because this have ruined my night as i cant watch my country play tonight 11/10/2018 im not happy im fuming and disgusted 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot watch live cricket on laptop. Play button goes to nowhere. Bought live sports pass and this has taken 40 mins so far at least to work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have paid to watch for today but can't get it to play