cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch live TV or Sports

Since 19th I’ve been unable to watch Sky Sports Live. There’s no error; just something went wrong, try again later. The fault is the same on two TV Apps and my NowTV box. I can watch Movies and content I’ve selected in entertainment. I CAN watch live sport on my mobile using Data. I’ve reinstalled the app, I’ve reset my NowTV box, I’ve reset my BT Internet hub. Nothing changes... any ideas?
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ll try this today. Spent another day wasting time trying to get this resolved today. 2 weeks and now missing The Ashes! Will post if it works. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Pleased to report this this has resolved the issue for me. Thank you for the tip. Now to get through to NowTV who have failed to call as promised for two weeks!

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also with BT but parental controls are switched off. Is there any way of fixing this yet? There are a few channels I need to watch live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports channels totally unwatchable since yesterday, picture goes blurry continuousle. I have 500Mbps internet connection, Netflix UHD movies working perfect. Similar issue happened about a year ago, Now TV, please fix it! Watching football mostly "under water" is very annoing.