cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fingerbobs
Advocate

Unable to watch Now TV on my Galaxy Tab A 2018?

I have always been able to watch Now TV on my Galaxy Tab A 2018 until a few days ago but now when I try to watch anything I get a message saying 'viewing stopped - something's gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact online support team. (error code 0) EDD. I have tried different films (I have the movie package) and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Now TV app but it still says the same thing. It works fine on my LG smart TV, anybody have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fingerbobs
Advocate

I contacted the online chat as you both suggested and all we managed to establish before I got disconnected (my fault not them) was that it was a device issue which I already suspected. I ran out of time as I had to go somewhere and later on in the evening I uninstalled and reinstalled the app a second time and it asked me to allow some permissions which I said yes to and now it is working. I must have changed something on my tablet settings which the now app didn't like but I have now managed to sort it out, Thank you both for replying. Just thought I would put the outcome on here incase anyone else ever has the same problem as me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

Contact the online support team as suggested?  Click on the green Chat online button near the top of the page here

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@fingerbobs 

Is your tablet fully updated? 

Have you tried a power down of the router?

Is this for Live or on demand or both?

Use the method provided by @redchiz1 to get in touch with staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
fingerbobs
Advocate

I contacted the online chat as you both suggested and all we managed to establish before I got disconnected (my fault not them) was that it was a device issue which I already suspected. I ran out of time as I had to go somewhere and later on in the evening I uninstalled and reinstalled the app a second time and it asked me to allow some permissions which I said yes to and now it is working. I must have changed something on my tablet settings which the now app didn't like but I have now managed to sort it out, Thank you both for replying. Just thought I would put the outcome on here incase anyone else ever has the same problem as me!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@fingerbobs 

Not problem, good to hear it got resolved in the end. Perhaps if you can mark your own post as a solution? So others hunting for the answers should find it easier. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help