cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steph09

Trying to play my programme it it comes up saying now content currently viewed in this country

Trying to watch programme and it keeps coming up with now content cannot currently be viewed in this country

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@Steph09 

Hmmm, a second report in quick succession. Maybe it’s the usual:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/Now-sports/m-p/599170#M4999

or maybe it’s a wider issue? Though I have just tried Now, and it’s working OK for me, so it’s not a 100 percenter.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

Having same problem. Watching drama from SKY Witness channel last night, went on today to finish watching program this morning message  was "streaming not permitted due to EU Roaming rules", with a code OVP_00012 at foot of screen. Same message on NOW Black box and NOW app on Appletv+ platform.

Steph09
Yeah mines the same its works on the phone app but cant get it on telly #- Please type your reply above this line -##

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Sam71
Advocate

Hello m8, I’m having the same issue also, which I just posted.

Monk
Advocate

Yep having exact same issue !

It's HAS to be something flippin now tv/sky have done over night or with a new update that's gone horribly wrong! 

Yes I've resetted my router disconnected it for 30 mins

Yes I've check that my broadband provider hasn't located me as anywhere else but the UK

Yes I've hard reset my now tv black box

Yes I've changed billing card 

Yes I've checked latest updates etc... 

Yes it works on my android phone on the NOW TV app (connected to my router) 

The chat feed guys were no bloody good. They are saying my location is Mandeville USA.

But I've checked with my broadband provider and checked to see where my physical ip is and it is 100% in the UK

I'm assuming this is a wide spread problem in the UK right now. AND THE PROBLEM IS WITH NOW TV! 

THEY NEED TO FIX IT. NOT US

anyone else got same issue

0 Replies

Sam71
Advocate

Yep, lots of people are the victim of this NOW glitch ######! Amateurs.