cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True detective series 3 episode 1 not on catch up?

Anyone know why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't believe Season 3 Episode 1 of this TV show has aired live yet.

Where according to the Sky TV Guide Planner S3 Ep1 will be New & Exclusive on Sky Atlantic at 2.00 am on Monday the 14th of January 2019.

Once broadcasted live, i would then expect the episode to be uploaded to the NowTV Catchup service.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't believe Season 3 Episode 1 of this TV show has aired live yet.

Where according to the Sky TV Guide Planner S3 Ep1 will be New & Exclusive on Sky Atlantic at 2.00 am on Monday the 14th of January 2019.

Once broadcasted live, i would then expect the episode to be uploaded to the NowTV Catchup service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers schnapps, what threw me was the fact that nowtv currently says episode 2 will be available on that date and no showing of ep1, thanks again 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just checked the NowTV App on my Android phone, which says S3 Ep1 available Monday which stacks up with my previous post above.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @schnapps The first two episodes of season 3 are available right now on catch-up according to my watchlist.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mark_Weinreb

Looking at the Sky TV Guide Planner it seems that Seasons 3 Ep1 & Ep2 was broadcasted live has a back to back double header which is a bit unusual.

Enjoyed the First Series of this TV show, where Season two was a little disappointing for me, will give the first half of Season 3 a watch to see if the show is back on track.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

I've been looking forward to the return of new True Detective (nothing like waiting 3/4 years for a show to return) and I'm also hoping more for the form of season one rather than season two!!!!

Initial reviews seem positive, so fingers crossed it has been worth the wait.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Blimey i didn't realise it was 3 to 4 years since the previous season (just checked imdb and you are absolutely right where S2 was back in 2015).

Scary how quickly time flies by.