cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Detective Series 3

I cant find season 3 of True Decetive on Now TV 

I am in the UK so maybe that might be a reason? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid, where Season 3 has left the NowTV service in the UK.

Because this was the newest latest season, i believe it may have only been on the 30 day catch up service from when each episode aired exclusively on Sky Atlantic.

Where the two older seasons of this show was on Boxsets and are available a little while longer leaving on the 30th of April.

I am sure Season 3 will be back sometime in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Waaaattttt?? That’s utterly Criminal! I was just about to finish it too. !! 

How long can I expect to have to wait do you think? 

I really do think there should be some sort of warning for episodes that have limited air time, surely! 

By the time it comes back I’ll have to watch from episode 1! 

So annoying! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up to watch True Detective season 3! This is ridiculous where can i see it? Hope ill be able to watch season 8 GOT when i choose seeing as ive payed!

RoyB
Legend

What you have paid for by subscribing to a NowTV Entertainment Pass is closer to renting programmes than buying them to own, except with a much longer clock ticking, and with NowTV having already started the clock.

There are other sources for TD3, though none of them are free, and I commend you the JustWatch app, which enables you to input any programme of your choice, and see where it is offered, and for how much - though the latter now seems to require you to go through to each offer to compare prices, which is a bit retrograde. But at least when you go through to the offer, you can find all the prices, and still be a safe couple of steps away from actually buying anything.

Even the best prices, just for the few last episodes of TD3, will show you what a relative bargain NowTV is, though you will own them after that, not just have an expiring rental.

Here’s a TD screenshot from the JustWatch app on my iPad:-

B2CE3526-A46C-4346-A671-44CDE88BC9E2.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also don't have this! I did have it until last week then it's disappeared! I've watched 3 episodes and then it's just gone! I live chatted with someone at the time who said they've realised there's an issue and they'll resolve but it's still not on there! There's no one to speak to either to sort it. Not sure what to do 😕

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NowTV have confirmed the return date for True Detective Seasons 1 to 3 on this linked thread below if anybody is still interested in watching this TV show ☺.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/True-Detective-Series-1-and-2-disappeared/m-p/508894#M13426