cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Detective Series 1 and 2 disappeared...

Does anyone know when/ if Series 1 and 2 will be back on the Entertainment Pass?  We're halfway through Series 1 and feeling bereft that they've removed it!

16 REPLIES 16
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is the UK forum so it’s most likely a yes that it will be on the UK Now TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 Ahhhh okay, thanks bud. Still if @Izzie-T can confirm when it will be back. 

Kind regards

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

@Izzie-T  Did confirm the dates on the post directly up from yours. That is the return date for UK Now TV.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

The True Detective S1 - S3 are on platform now and after 24/02/2021 is just a system renewal date and it should be for both UK and ROI.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T 

Sorry not on mine they are not. I can only see Season 3. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Just to confirm that @Anonymous User  is correct, only season 3 is available.

1EBD6C06-727C-4F1A-A500-FC4FA2C140ED.png

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User  & all,

Sorry if I might have worded it wrong somewhere. but i can confirmed True detective S1-2 are schedule returning to platform on 25/02/2021 at present.

I am sorry as this system data can be changed every seconds, I will try Harder to get the update checks.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.