cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Detective Series 1 and 2 disappeared...

Does anyone know when/ if Series 1 and 2 will be back on the Entertainment Pass?  We're halfway through Series 1 and feeling bereft that they've removed it!

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Searching on the internet it looks like that True Detective Seasons 1 to 3 may be back on the NowTV service towards the end of this month from the 27th of October 2019.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team please can you confirm if this above information is accurate and if not have you got a return date for S1 to S3 of this excellent TV show.

Thanks.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

@schnapps is right. The full True Detective box sets are currently scheduled to return on the 27th. 🙂

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's happening with season 1 of True Detective? Still can't see it. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is purely down to rights with HBO and Sky. @Izzie-T can you confirm when True Detective will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The return of S1 & 2 is estimated from Feb 2021 at present.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are these two seasons still due to come back this month?  

If Season 3 disappears later this month, is there a way of recording the season or if not when will that be back.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The only way you can record Now TV is on a BT box if your billed via BT.

@Izzie-T  are you able to taco firm for @Anonymous User  on True Detective ? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

True detective S1 - 3 are staying with us for much longer. 

In between, there are will be a few data renewal date, the 24/02/2021 would be one of it. It is a system update on platform which is due to how the right is agreed.

Please don't worry and enjoy watching.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T 

So True Detective Season 1 & 2 will be on NowTV from 24th February? Is that in the UK as well?

If not can you confirm when these shows will be available on NowTV in the UK?

Kind regards