cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Detective S3 disappeared???

I’ve just recently started in S3, and have tried to carry on tonight to find the entire season has gone??

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your frustration, I am new to Nowtv and I was watching the same show and saw last night that it had an hour left for each episode so I downloaded all the episodes on my android device. Now season 3 has disappeared and the episodes are in my download by I cannot cast to my telly. Customer have told me that downloads cannot be cast so they are forcing me me to watch on my mobile. This is not a good look Nowtv, if any customer care is reading, this is really bad value for money 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot believe this. So disappointed! I will cancelling before my trial is up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, miffed that I paid up and am unable to continue watching mid series.  Very bad practice and I won't be renewing my subscription either.   

starman73
Elite

Too late now but I always check this great site http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/ for expiry dates.

So for those watching The Wire...

The WireSky Atlantic212Ents25/08/201701/04/2019

And use http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php for movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also irritated by this. They also have the nerve to show the star of S3 on the menu page but when you click on him you can only watch seasons 1 & 2!

image.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't get this, how come I can still watch seasons 1 and 2 and they have been out for years, yet nothing from season 3 ? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I don't get this, how come I can still watch seasons 1 and 2 and they have been out for years, yet nothing from season 3 ? 

The answer is in your question; seasons 1 and 2 have been around for a good while, so the rights are cheap and easily available, and Sky/NowTV have reacquired them accordingly.

But with season 3, Sky/NowTV got the sought-after first run rights, which only give you 30 days catchup per episode, after which HBO can sell streaming rights to anyone else for a good price.

Expect season 3 to reappear in a year or so, when HBO have pretty much sucked all the juice out of it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree with this, such a poor service from Now TV. Wonder if they will give a reason for this or advise when it will be back on... probably not.