cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Blood Season 4 leaving but not the others?

Hi all.

My question is, why is only season 4 of True Blood leaving NowTV tomorrow when the rest of the episodes aren't? Is it coming back? We've been bingeing it, but there's no way my partner and I can get through 5 hours of season 4 before midnight and as it's season 4 we're fully invested haha!

Any information would be gratefully received please. 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to my NowTV App on my Android phone Season 4 will be back the day after on Wednesday this week 😊.

This was also confirmed by a NowTV Staff Member so no need to panic with regards to Season 4 😊.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just came on (after being totally unable to speak to an actual person on the Chatbot after trying for 20 minutes!!!) to ask the same question. It would help if they made this clear on the website. No, of course that's too logical! 

Thanks schnapps 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg I just got to season 4 today I'm on episode 2 and I see the 7 hours left I thought omg, I can't watch series 5 with out having seen the whole of series 4 and then looked for answers haha, god I hope it is definitely back weds or Thurs, true blood has taken over my life for the past week 🤣😂 I'm hooked x