cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mc5
Advocate

Topgun Maverick not available

Why isn't Topgun Maverick available on Now Cinema? It was supposed to be available on 22nd Dec for Sky/Now customers

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mc5 if you want, you can take out a 7 day free trial with Paramount+ to watch the film. As it is also on that service.

@ContentTeam can you confirm when the film is coming to Sky Cinema?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @mc5 @SweetBlitz 

unfortunately we don't have date yet for this movie

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

Martin_14
Expert

Deleted.

mc5
Advocate

Thanks @gavs82008 I may well do that, I was just hoping it wouldn't be necessary considering Paramount + is included with Sky Cinema and this item in the NOWtv FAQ....

The Paramount+ app won't be available on NOW. However, as part of Sky Cinema’s continued relationship with Paramount, NOW Cinema members will be able to stream most of Paramount’s latest blockbusters, as well as continuing to enjoy Paramount’s library of on demand movies at no extra cost."

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cinema-membership

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mc5 

Indeed good sir. 
A real shame that is NOW cinema customers didn’t get the same deal as Sky cinema customers and get Paramount+ for free ☹️ 

That being said Paramount+ is in my opinion a simpler service than NOW, at providing 1080p and 5.1 sound at no extra cost. Whereas with NOW you need boost on top of your cinema membership to get 1080p and 5.1 sound. 

Don’t get me wrong I do like NOW and have cinema/entertainment/boost with them. A lot of the content is good and made use of. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3
Martin_14
Expert

It's on Sky Cinema from 5th February I believe.

GeeBee
Advocate

Do Now Cinema subscribers not get access to any Paramount+ activity?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GeeBee 

Simple answer is no, we don’t get ANY free access to Paramount+ for NOW cinema memberships.

What is however meant to happen is Paramount distributed films are meant to be on Sky cinema as well as Paramount+. For whatever reason Top Gun Maverick is absent for now.