cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Titles are currently unavailable

There are no titles under movies even though I have a pass. It says “these titles are currently unavailable”

Anyone know how to get them back. I can’t find anything to suggest it’s a planned outage 

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using that is not showing the NowTV movies ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a now tv box. It’s working for everything else. Just movies are unavailable 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My NowTV box seems to be fine at the moment with regards to movies, where i have Star Wars playing in the background.

Which version of the NowTV Box are you using, white, black, Freeview Smart or 4K Smart ?

If you are using a Freeview Smart Box and the time is incorrect (ie one hour behind UK time), then go into the box menu settings and has a temporary work around select Ireland has a time zone.

Should the time be correct on the NowTV box then maybe try in this order, steps 1, 6 and finally 2 on this linked help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s a white one. I don’t think it’s a box issue as everything else works. I can also watch films in my “my tv” section. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Haven't used the older NowTV white box in a few years, so i won't be able to check my end if it's effecting all white boxes or just your box.

Perhaps somebody on the forum who still uses an older white box can confirm either way if they still see Cinema content on it or not on their white box ?

In the meantime see if trying my suggestion on my previous post makes any difference even if everything else is running OK on your white box (At the moment don't bother with the factory reset on Step 2 on my posted link)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems like somebody else over on the NowTV Twitter Help section is encountering the same problem as you (unless this is also you).

According to the NowTV Tweet reply they are suggesting a factory reset of the device (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2019-09-09-15-35-31.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happening to me also is anyone from nowt going to tell us why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this message too. I’ve sent now tv a message via twitter but I’m still waiting for a reply. I have a white tv box (if that matters) Has anyone tried a factory reset? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been onto now tv chat and was advised to do a factory reset, DON’T do this (it didn’t make any difference). When this didn’t work I was told the white tv box will not get any more updates and to get new updates I should replace my device with a new tv stick or smart box.