cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The walking dead gone missing??

I noticed the whole boxset of the walking dead had come back on, so I started watching them again as it said available until March. They’ve gone off again! I’m confused because it said March so where are they? 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I noticed this too. Really not happy as I activated my entertainment pass yesterday and started watching a few episodes of season 9 as I wanted to watch season 10 before the 25th of December as nowtv said they would only stream it up until this date.. logged on today and season 9 (along with seasons 1-8) have been removed overnight!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don’t think it’s fair seeing as it was advertised as being available until March 2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have had to remove it due to broadcaster license issues according to live chat. They don't know when they'll get it back. I'm very unhappy. 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The Walking Dead was prematurely added back to the NowTV Service which was an administration error between NowTV & Fox where currently NowTV don't have the license rights to broadcast this TV show.

They was forced to remove them or possibly incur penalties for not complying to their contract agreement with the rights holder of this TV show.

It has been confirmed by @Karl-F The NowTV Community Manager that The Walking Dead will officially return to NowTV Boxsets on the 6th of January 2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know, that's not too long to wait. 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appear that season 10 is missing again and I only managed to watch episode 1 ! I paid for the pass just to watch this season.. I’m really unhappy now ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat at you. Their was 13/14days left aswell. I'm going to have to cancel my subscription if it doesn't reappear in the next few days because I won't be able to binge it in a really short amount of time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just gone on to continue watching season 10, was currently on episode 6 and it's gone. I'm not at all happy it said it had 15 days left so have been watching 2 eps a night 🤬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m so annoyed also, I got the pass to watch it to be up to date and have been walking over 3 episodes a night to catch up. Do they have a date as to when it will come back ?