cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The truth about the Harry.. missing episodes

I’ve watched the 5 episodes available, when will episode 6 be added? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The next episode 6 is scheduled to be broadcasted live on Sky Witness at 10pm Tuesday the 9th of October 2018, where i would expect it will be on catch up a couple of hours later.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The next episode 6 is scheduled to be broadcasted live on Sky Witness at 10pm Tuesday the 9th of October 2018, where i would expect it will be on catch up a couple of hours later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv app shows episode 6 greyed out and says it is available 6 January - absolutely flummoxed by this does anyone else have this problem please ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ignore the date shown on your mobile or tablet there is a bug on the NowTV App where a lot of TV shows being added to their catch up service in the next week are showing January.

The same is happening on my mobile phone NowTV App and many others, where the NowTV Team are aware of it and i am assuming they are in the process of fixing the date bug.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smiley WinkHello

thank you so much for that prompt reply! So annoying that I will have to wait to see Virginia madsens and Patrick Dempseys unconvincing blue/grey ‘aging’ wigs again! 

I would assume just keep an eye on the schedule for that show then? thanks again

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe check the Sky Witness catch up section either after 11 pm tomorrow night or leave it until sometime Wednesday this week, where i would expect the episode will be added to the nowtv service.

Or go old school and watch it live at 10 pm tomorrow night on the Sky Witness live streaming channel if you are a big fan of the show Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - will do ! 

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe check the Sky Witness catch up section either after 11 pm tomorrow night or leave it until sometime Wednesday this week, where i would expect the episode will be added to the nowtv service.

Or go old school and watch it live at 10 pm tomorrow night on the Sky Witness live streaming channel if you are a big fan of the show Smiley Wink