cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tal98t
Mentor

The rookie

Hi,

Can anyone advise, I was watching the rookie series, but it's suddenly disappeared. What's happened, and as I'm new to NowTV does this happen often?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tal98t 

This is rather odd. When I search for the show it’s not bringing any results. 
However when I go to Sky Witness channel on demand I can see the show. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tal98t 

This is rather odd. When I search for the show it’s not bringing any results. 
However when I go to Sky Witness channel on demand I can see the show. 

RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Tal98t 

The Now Search is faulty, and misses things 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Indeed this is what I get when searching for Rookie ☹️
5EA8B93F-31B3-4364-8394-93DCEDDD3235.png

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tal98t 

You will need to report the issue with NOW staff via live chat as the search function seems to be broken ☹️ 

Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

RoyB
Legend

@Tal98t 

And when you do, please also point them to:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/I-know-Thomas-Hardy-is-dead-but-why-h...

where I raised this issue over a year ago to no apparent effect 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Tal98t
Mentor

Thanks for all the comments. I'll do a live chat session tomorrow and follow up on the issue with the search. I've found it now, but only if I browse to Entertainment\TV Shows\Action and as I scroll through I eventually found it. Most frustratingly, I can't add it to the watchlist! I get an error each time I try (both iPad and Android).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tal98t 

Sounds like the same issue that was encountered with this TV show on the link thread below with regards the TV show wouldn't be picked up under the NOW App search and when found under genre or the dedicated on Demand channel if you tried to Add to your Watchlist it would bring up an error code.

Had to tag @ContentTeam which eventually got fixed.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Watchlist-problem/m-p/589490#M21372 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, The Rookie search issue has now been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks. @schnapps @Tal98t  @gavs82008 @RoyB 

Tal98t
Mentor

All,

Okay thanks for fixing. I guess everyone was right, the search was broken, it's now fixed. I'll mark the top response as best answer. But thank you to all