cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The outsider

Why is episode 9 of the outsider not available to watch? It says new episode available but isnt there??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why is episode 9 of the outsider not available to watch? It says new episode available but isnt there??

Hi @Anonymous User  We're currently investigating this as it seems to be missing in the ROI. We should have this rectified soon though. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using and are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer ?

Episode 9 is showing and plays for me on both my Android Tablet NowTV App and NowTV Box.

Screenshot_2020-03-03-15-26-24.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I am in Ireland. I have had no issues with watching the previous episodes but there is no sign of episode 9! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey fiona, yeah there seems to be a problem within the ROI, hopefully be sorted soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah im in ROI, there seems to be a problem with it, have been told it will be sorted soon so fingers crossed! Cheers for the reply👍🏼

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User  We're currently investigating this as it seems to be missing in the ROI. We should have this rectified soon though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for the reply, hopefully be sorted soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this? Still not showing for me (ROI, iPhone app)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still not up in the ROI.

Very frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not showing on NowTV iPhone app or the box.

The thread shouldn't have a go to solution option when the problem hasn't been solved