cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The office missing episodes

Anyone know why there are some random episodes of the office (American) missing? 

6 REPLIES 6
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User looking through the seasons all appear to be there except when you get to season 9 which I assume you are talking about.

Cross referencing the episodes it looks like NowTv have combined some of the Part 1 and Part 2 episodes into one. The running time for 'Moving Out' is 39 minutes but on Prime Video it is showing 2 episodes of 20 minutes each. It's the same for 'Living the Dream'.

Haven't watch the episodes so happy if you watch them and correct me.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Screenshot_20200802-100459__01.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No not just season 9, for example im currently watching season six - and episode 22 and 24 aren’t available to watch. But if you have them all maybe it’s just me! 🤷‍♀️ 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User yep, I have s6 ep22 and ep24 on the Android app and both play! What device are you using? I don't have access to my boxes at the moment so maybe someone else can have a look and see if it's a device problem. @schnapps 

Screenshot_20200802-110741.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m watching on Apple TV. That’s weird, thank you for responding though 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 @Anonymous User 

I have just checked Season 6 episodes 22 and 24 and both episodes are showing available to watch on my NowTV 4K Smart Box and Android tablet.

If you post the playback devices you have tried, together with if you are a UK or Republic of Ireland customer, then @Izzie-T  of the NowTV Team can investigate it further.