cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The good doctor season 3

On an earlier post in july, someone from now tv confirmed that season 3 of the good doctor would be available on 26/102020. However, it is not available. Please can you confirm when it is will be available?

Thank you

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it’s the 9/1/21 today and still no the good doctor season 3.  Do you know when it will be?  Thank you 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 3 is available from the 18th of January 2021 according to this screenshot.

Screenshot_20210109-094810.png

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

You beat me to it.

Couldn’t get signed into the community using Chrome or Safari, ended up having to use Edge! 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008

When using my main device on the NowTV Community Forum I tend to use MS Edge on my Tablet.

Where currently I am using my phone with Chrome to post this reply and the screen shot on my previous post today because I haven't got access to my tablet until later on. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

It was weird on my iPhone Safari is my main browser, but have both Edge and Chrome installed for work. 

9/10 times Safari works absolutely fine, this morning Chrome and Safari weren’t having any of it. Had to use Edge which worked instantly. Strangely it’s working again on Safari. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Izzie-T you said the good doctor series 3 was due 8/1/2021 it’s past that date now and not on, do you know when it will be added thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you see the picture posted from @schnapps up thread? 

It now shows on Now TV devices that season 3 will appear on the 18th

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is everyone raving about The Good Doctor Series 3. This was screened sometime ago and The Good Doctor Season 3 was shown on Sky ages ago around the time it was available in the states, I watched it !

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6470478/episodes?season=3&ref_=tt_eps_sn_3

The Good Doctor CURRENT  series is 4 which is currently showing in the States.

Surely Good Doctor fans must realise if they have followed the programme that the NEW series is 4 not 3.

Although i liked watching The Good Doctor i don't want to watch the same series again !

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can’t talk for everyone, but if it were me it’s because I would be binge watching it before season 4 starts here as I’ve not seen it. 

Not everyone starts watching a show when it’s first shown. 

Take me for example, I’ve never watched any of the Chicago shows until last month. So I’ve got 5-8 seasons of 3 shows to catch up on. 
Based on your point of view I am not allowed to “rave” about a previous season of a show because it was shown ages ago?