cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The good doctor season 3

On an earlier post in july, someone from now tv confirmed that season 3 of the good doctor would be available on 26/102020. However, it is not available. Please can you confirm when it is will be available?

Thank you

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks to your unnecessary rude and nasty comment I won't be wasting my time using this ever again! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry for offending you. It was just extremely frustrating to see another post asking the same question despite my post being the last one showing a picture and stating it would return on the 18th.

Time for me to back off and I apologise again for being rude.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think your frustration should be directed at Now for continually changing the date and/or leaving it to paying customers to answer these questions instead of them 🤷

Anyway I now know it and don't need to come back on here. It wasn't just you pretty much most of the replies on here are plain rude qnd its not something I see any need for. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately Now TV has no control of what box sets it receives as its content is driven from Sky. 
My guess is that Sky only managed to strike a last minute deal with Disney who owns the rights to the Good Doctor. With Star launching on Disney+ on the 23rd February, I suspect we won’t see the Good Doctor on Sky/Now TV much longer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi you said the schedule changed from Oct to Jan 8th. It’s Jan 11th and still no sign when is it actually due to air?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The last post said the good doctor S3 would return on 8th Jan 21 its the 9th Jan today it still doesn't appear to be showing. Does anyone know when it will be released? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s been posted multiple times by myself and @schnapps  that it’s due to return on the 18th.

A84861D7-B0E2-491C-955D-E05DFDF43FB3.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was postponed in October again meant to be out 8 jan 21. It shows on my home page as Complete box set, but when I go to the show it still doesn't have season 3?? So annoyed been waiting ages for this. Do I need to refresh or anything? Thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not to sound rude, but did you even bother to read this entire thread or look at the last post by myself?

Countless number of times it’s been stated the 18th!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well you do sound rude