cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The good dinosaur

My 4 year old loves this movie, we’ve watched it loads recently, but suddenly, it’s not working. Comes with a message: 

unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to nowtv.com/tv-passes to choose a product or offer

so, I went to now tv on my tablet, and I can watch it no problem.. any ideas or solutions? Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi again @Anonymous User 

Post has been edited: I spoke too soon!

We thought The Good Dinosaur had expired, but it is now being fixed and should be sorted soon.

A team member here has their own 4-year-old who is obsessed with Smallfoot, and recommended it as a good alternative in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This movie doesn't play for me either where i just get the spinning coloured loading circles on screen using my NowTV 4K Smart box.

Out of curiosity what device are you using that doesn't play this movie ?

@Jason-C or @Karl-F of the NowTV Team please can you investigate this please why this particular movie won't play on certain devices where it shows leaving NowTV on the 17th of January.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We tend to use a Samsung smart tv. However, I went to my iPad to check my subscription etc and found that it plays on there without problem. 

Just spent 45 min on live chat, was told to turn tv on and off again and reinstall nowtv app on the Samsung smart tv, but neither worked in correcting the issue. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team has just read my post on here, so hopefully he has passed this onto the relevant Dept to fix.

It looks to me the problem lies at NowTV's end rather than the NowTV App on your Samsung Smart TV.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Thanks for flagging this.

Our teams are now working to get it fixed, so hopefully little Luciferr can get back to watching soon!

We'll try to update here once it's done. If it's a simple problem we expect it'll be sorted later today. 

Thanks,

Jason

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi again @Anonymous User 

Post has been edited: I spoke too soon!

We thought The Good Dinosaur had expired, but it is now being fixed and should be sorted soon.

A team member here has their own 4-year-old who is obsessed with Smallfoot, and recommended it as a good alternative in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for that, she’ll be incredibly excited to find out it’s coming back. Also, thanks for the Smallfoot tip, we’ve watched it 4 times a day since you mentioned it 😕 lol