cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The flash episodes missing

Been rewatching The Flash and now episodes won't work. Error 1300 is showing. Slowly episodes are now going. Would like to know if this is usual for nowtv? And how soon will the episodes reappear?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There seems to be a site-wide problem of episodes dropping out of multiple shows. Since it's Saturday night, I wouldn't bet on it being fixed promptly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying. At least it's not just my show. Does this happen alot? I guess I can wait till Monday.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not happened before in the several months I've been subscribed. It's annoying, but at least it's not just you (or me), and I guess things go wrong everywhere sometimes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agents of Shield Also Missing ... Watched first 7.... now its telling me there is only 44 episodes to watch.... and can only watch Episode 4 of season 1 haha

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah. Gunna have to switch to prime until it's sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's happening all over the place.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe this explains what's happened to Gold Rush. Watched last episode of season 5, only 4 hours later i came back to start season 6 & it's disappeared along with seasons 1,2,3,4,5 &7 only season 8 is available. Hope this problem is solved soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! All I watch are TV shows!