Not applicable

The british

All the episodes for "THE BRITISH" are available but none will play on my tv

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just checked episode one on my tablet and it played fine for me.

Out of curiosity why won't this TV show play for you, is there an error message on screen, no picture or no sound ?

Also what playback device are you using is it the NowTV inbuilt App on your television or an external playback device connected to your television via an HDMI cable ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it will play the adverts and intro but then just returns a black screen! It's not showing any error messages.
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching on the inbuilt on the tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do other TV shows play fine when using your entertainment pass on the native NowTV App on your LG or Samsung Smart TV ?

I haven't got a LG or Samsung Smart TV with the NowTV App inbuilt on it, but what  i would try first is to switch the power off at the mains outlet for about 30 seconds on both your television and Router to see if that kicks start this tv show into life.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The other shows play fine but I'll try your suggestion
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ha, I've just found the problem. Each episode is 33 seconds long so it only shows the advert. Must be a glitch! Shame really cause it looked like a great series.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Each episode is showing 44 minutes long for me.

I haven't played the episode in full, but when i tested it out episode 1 played fine for me for the first five minutes whilst i checked it out before replying to your first post on here.

You need to pop over to live chat and make them aware what's happening with this TV show on your playback device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did u find a solution to this as I can also not watch plays the adverts then blank screen. When I try to fast forward a bit to see if that works also only shows 45 seconds or so per episode 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No luck! I've tried everything and it's still only playing the adverts. I've messaged Now tv but they haven't offered a solution!